Friday, November 21, 2008

Nineteen Years of Bliss

Nineteen years ago my life changed in a huge way for the better. I was sealed to my best friend for time and all eternity in this very building on a beautiful day in November of 1989. Life has never been the same since but I have had 19 years full of love, joy, humor, peace, and four beautiful children who definitely light up my world. Rob, you are my one true love and will always be. I look forward to many more years full of adventures with you!! Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

corrie said...

Congratulations! I just found your e-mail from forever ago telling me about your blog! I hope you post more. I love seeing pictures of your kids.
love ya!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog I love it!

Emilee said...

hey deanna, I was looking at ur facebook and saw that u havea blog too. awesome! remmeber my older sister bylle, well she's pregnant with my niece Elizabeth Guin Morello, look at my blog in a few weeks, and she'll be there, she due april 2nd, but i know she's coming early!